Thursday, May 22, 2014

Retired Product Sale and more!

There is a lot happening right now with Stampin' Up!

Retired Products on sale
1.  Beginning Thursday, May 22, Stampin' Up! is having a HUGE BLOW OUT RETIRING SALE. 
Information was posted today on the demonstrator site.  Items 25-50% off!!! 
No real details today, other than to check the site tomorrow. 
Just make sure you check it early --I am sure things will sell out FAST!  Don't miss out!!!
I recommend you go online and shop. 
 
Click here to shop.



My Paper Pumpkin
2.  Now through Friday, May 23rd, you can sign up for the June My Paper Pumpkin kit 1/2 off!  The kits have been changed a lot and are fabulous--for all types of stampers!  Great chance to give it a try if you have not already done so.  Or, if you tried the kits before and were not happy, try them again.  You will be shocked at the improvements. 
 
 
 The new catalog starts June 2nd!
If you have ordered in the last 6 months I have a catalog for you!
If you are a new, or returning customer, and would like a catalog,
just drop me an email and I can get one out to you.
The catalog is free to you, there is a small cost for postage when shipping is necessary.
Payable through PayPal.
 
Contact me with any questions!
Thanks!
Kim

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10