Thursday, April 24, 2014

April's Thank You Cards

The Sweetie Pie stamp sets are the perfect size for the 3" x 3" cards
I tuck into orders with my thank you notes inside.
I layered the faces in the frame set for a quick contrast in color.

I'm still finishing the unplanned bathroom remodel that started with,
I just need to caulk the tub.  lol  I now have new faucets,
fixtures, and flooring.  I found mold when I was replacing the floor trim. 
There was a sneaky water leak.  bleh  No more mold now! 
Sweetie Pie Frames Photopolymer Stamp Set
Sweetie Pie Frames Photopolymer Stamp Set
Price: $13.95
 
Sweetie Pie Photopolymer Stamp Set
Sweetie Pie Photopolymer Stamp Set
Price: $13.95

FREE SHIPPING ends this Friday, April 25th. 
Take advantage of it while you can.
 
Find the retiring products here.
 
Find the weekly deals here.
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10