Monday, March 24, 2014

Tunnel Card - Technique class

Long week, last week, migraines and too much to do.
My blog always suffers.  bleh
 
A card on Pinterest 
by Lyssa Zwolanek inspired this card.
I love the blue and brown together.
We will be making this card the week of April 7-9th,
at the Hobby Lobby Technique class.
 
The inside is the WOW factor. 
It is a tunnel card with a pop up inside.
 
I want to try my hand at videos. 
I think that would be easier than all the typing for a tutorial.
I'll see how that goes.  I may just do the tutorial.  :)
I don't like how I sound on camera.  lol
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Kim, I really love your card! I have seen a few cards with this technique but have never tried one! Hope you get to do a video tutorial on them! TFS!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10