Friday, March 14, 2014

Inspiration - color combinations

Hi all!
 
Sorry I haven't been stamping and sharing.  I have been working
on a bathroom makeover, that is not getting done quickly.
 
I decided to stamp some tonight.  Sometimes ideas flow out
of my head and onto paper with an abundance.  Other times,
I feel I am empty headed goof.  When those times hit,
I like to search out color combination ideas for inspiration.
Here is one I found on Pinterest recently . . . .
 
I love this picture.  It'd look great in my kitchen.
 
The card I created with this color palette.
So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Cajun Craze, Crisp Cantaloupe
 

I've been in a very minimalist mood lately, great for clearing out closets,
not much for stamping.  :)  I need a few cards on hand for that moment
when I need to send a card but don't have time to make one. 
No, I do not have lots of cards stocked up on hand.  lol  You'd think I would!
 
Inside view
Just soft colors to add texture without taking away
from any greeting that will get stamped in here.
 
I want to try this with flowers where the hexagons are too.
I'll post that another day.
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10