Thursday, February 20, 2014

Petite Petals Tag

I was not going to buy this set when I saw it in the Occasion Catalog.
.  I have enough flower stamps.  LOL  I broke, I bought it. 
It is easier to line up than the Flower Shop punch.  The 2 sets work together well.  I'll have more cards to share showing that, in the next few days.
 
For this tag I used Vanilla, Black and Bermuda Bay cardstock.
The tag measures 3" x 5".  I used the Apothecary dies for the black layer.
The gathered ribbon on the bottom edge is just the Seam Binding pressed
down onto the sticky Strip Tape.  The Modern medley designer paper works
well with this size tag.  The rhinestones made it all pop!
 
We made this as part of the Stamp Buffet this week.  Everyone loved it.
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10