Monday, February 10, 2014

MOJO MONDAY 332 - Pansy Punch

I have been in a very gray place for weeks.  It has been very hard to create anything from scratch.  This sketch was fun to work with, and gave my creativity
a kick in the butt!  I love how the colors blend.  I am so ready for a bit of spring.  Winter is not my favorite season.  This will be one of the projects 
at stamp buffet this next week.
 
I used Stampin' Up's
Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride cs
Always Artichoke Core'dinations cs
Early Espresso, Blushing Bride , Crumb Cake inks 
Petite Pairs stamp set
Off the Grid background stamp
Beautiful Wings Embosslit
Alphabet Press Embossing Folder
Scallop Tag Topper punch
Bojo Blossom Punch
Pansy punch
 Check out the rest of the entries at Mojo Monday.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2014/02/mojo-monday-332.html
 
 
Happy stamping!
 

1 comment:

Tina Adams said...

Very pretty. Can't wait to make one of these.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10