Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stampin' Addicts 2014 Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop

 
Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts Sale-A-Bration Blog Hop. We are featuring items
from the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration brochure which runs from January 28 to March 31, 2014.  SAB, for short, is a special offer where you can choose
a free item from the brochure with every $50 purchase.

If you are following the Blog Hop in order, you arrived from Sara's blog
where she is featuring the Good As Gold Card Kit.  What cute projects!
 
I will be showcasing the stamp set, Banner Blast.
Here is a quick and cute card using the Hi! image from the stamp set.
This could also be down with a pink tone and different dsp. 
Then you could use the love image for Valentine's Day.
I embossed a strip of scallops with the Scallops Embossing Folder from
the Occasion Catalog.  I placed a double layer of chipboard cut
the length of the folder by 3 strips, on the folder with adhesive
before running it through the Big Shot.  You only use one plate then. 
 It embosses just that strip.  Then layer a square of Sahara Sand
and a scrap square of dsp with the image. 
A splash of pearls for bling and you have a quick card!
 
***
Okay this was a swap card I created with the SAB paper and Banner punch.
My camera died so I am subbing it for my other card. 
The pictures are trapped in the dead camera.  ARGG!
Thank goodness I took my other photos as I finished
projects and uploaded them as I created them!
Picture the cute stamped images in place of the punched banners.
See picture at bottom of post.
I didn't like this card at first, it is Summer Starfruit and Pool Party.  
Surprisingly it works!
 
***
Last is a little treat pocket.
It made with the smallest of the Envelope Liner Framelits. 
Fold your cardstock in half, and place that above
the bottom cutting edge before die cutting to create the pocket. 
Seal the sides and your pocket is ready to go.
 
I used the Stamp set images and a section of Crisp Cantalope Twine
to dress up the front.  You don't really need the punch with this stamp set,
You can hand cut these shapes.  
(Though, it is so much easier to make projects and cards with it!)
 
I've enjoyed creating with this Stamp set.
It's so easy to use!

 Click the "Next" button below to see
Holly's has created with just the Banner Punch.
 
          
http://www.hollybeary.com/2014/01/stampin-addicts-sab-blog-hop-2014.html     http://www.lilyinkpad.blogspot.com/2014/01/stampin-addicts-2014-sale-bration-blog.html

 

 1) Tanya (tanya27) -- Petal Parade -- Tinkerin In Ink with Tanya
2) Heidi (hlw966) -- Sweet Sorbet DSP -- RunningwScissorsStamper
3) Rhonda (rhondag) -- Sweet Sorbet Accessories Pack -- The Stampin' Bunny
4) Tina (tina123) -- Decorative Dots Embossing Folder -- Paper Art Garden
5) Sara (lilyinkpad) -- Good as Gold -- Lily's Ink Pad
6) Kim (s1itcher46) -- Banner Blast -- Stitchin n Stampin' on Paper
7) Holly E. (HollyBeary Creations) -- Banner Punch -- Hollybeary Creations
8) Paula (scrapshappen) -- You're Lovely -- Stampin' with Paula
9) Twila (tjdstampsalot) -- Twisty Treats -- Stamp A Little Longer
10) Mary (nuhddad) -- Heartfelt -- Mary's Stamping Happenings
11) Yapha -- See You Later -- Rubber Stamping & Card Making with Yapha
12) Debra (WebDeb) -- Hooray for Parties Digital Ensemble -- Heartfelt Inkspiration
13) Betty (kittystamp) -- One Big Sale-a-Bration CD -- Kitty Stamp
14) Holly K -- Petal Parade -- Rubber Redneck
 
 
Banner Blast
Yours free when you place a $50 order with your demonstrator!
 
 
Happy stamping!

12 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Fun cards! Love the little treat pocket dressed up with the banners.

Yapha said...

Super cute projects! Thanks for the tips on just embossing some of the scallops, too.

Wendie Waldman said...

Sweet!

Tina Adams said...

The treat pocket is really fun. I saw the Summer Starfruit card in person - it is so pretty.

Mary Trautner said...

Really love what you done with this set. I really like it but when I got it I didn't know what to do with it. Thanks for giving me some ideas.

Twila said...

Cute projects. Even though your camera died(hate when that happens) I love the second project. So you did good. And who doesn't like a treat that includes chocolate. Cute how you used a little banner to decorate the treat envy.

Paula said...

Cute projects, Kim. Love the scallops on the first one and the little details on all your projects.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love the banners! The tip on the embossing folder is lovely. I was trying all sorts of things.

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

They are all SO sweet! That treat pocket is Awesome!!!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Cute projects! I love your ideas and the treat pouch is awesome!

Betty said...

What a sweet set of projects! I love that first card. I would not have thought of one little banner as the focal point...cute!

Holly said...

Super cute.. I love your candy pouch!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10