Saturday, January 11, 2014

Muslin Bag Treat Holder

Decorating the muslin bag is the new Spiral Die Flower.
I'm still figuring the best way to attach them.
I used Tombow Mono Multi but parts did not adhere to the base.
I think I need to drag out a glue gun.  :)
 
The leaves are created like the ones in the blog hop.
This is a scallop oval punch.  Fold in half and emboss
in the Woodgrain embossing folder.  Perfect symmetry.
 
The tag is punched with the new Tag Topper punch
and stamped with the Grid BG stamp and a Perfect Pennants greeting.
 
 
To add pizzazz to the bag I sponged color on the bag
using the Delicate Details Lace Tape.  Just peel the tape off
after applying the color.  It can used over and over.
 
This is one of the many projects being offered
at the stamp buffet this month.
To see more details about my events go to
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kimb/events
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

The flower looks great on the muslin bag.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10