Monday, January 6, 2014

December's Thank You Cards - Just Sayin'

 Using the stamp sets Just Saying (new in the Occasion Catalog) 
and Gorgeous Grunge I was able to stamp some quick
one layer thank you cards for online orders. 
 
These had to get stamped and mailed Saturday as I was not going out
in the -20 to -40 degree weather to do anything.  Brrrrr!!!
 
These were the thank you items inside the card.
 
A 1/2 yard of each of the new Baker's Twine in silver and gold.
It's a much heavier twine than the past colors
and has a metallic thread twisted in it.  It untwists very easily so if you buy it,
 I recommend tying a knot in the ends or using Fraycheck to keep it from untwisting.
 
I had fun creating some crazy packaging using up scraps.
I'm really loving the color combos in both of the new catalogs. 
This one is Sale A Bration paper.  SAB starts Jan. 27th.
 
Yes I get a sneak peek at the new items!
You could too.  Just sign up to be part of my team! 
There is a special new recruit offer coming during Sale A Bration.
Email me to find out more details!
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Great card and cute gift.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10