Thursday, January 9, 2014

Card Display

It's always hard to find ways to display card samples that don't
take up table space at classes.  This now hangs on my wall.
 
I've had this mirror frame for years in my workroom,  I was going to paint it and age it but I decided to just give it a good shine and hang it up.  I created a cardboard insert (3 layers)covered that in batting and muslin.  It's all glued to the back side. I then ran the last of my Kraft Taffeta for the pattern.  I tied through all the layers to add the buttons. 
A very long needle and a very careful aim, so I didn't pierce my fingers.
 
Here it is with the first swaps from
 the Occasion Mini and SAB catalogs.  Cards from my downline, Tina. 
Some I clipped to the ribbon with mini clothespins. 
Some I just tucked behind the ribbon.
 
I think this will work very well. 
 
Happy stamping!
 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a beautiful way to display your cards! The frame is amazing.

Carolee said...

Neat idea.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10