Sunday, November 10, 2013

MDS Seasonal Sale Blog Hop


Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts My Digital Studio Seasonal Sale Blog Hop. 
If you are traveling forward in the blog hop, you just came from
 Tanya's blog Tinkerin In Ink with Tanya.  She featured the Jingle and Joy Kit.
She is so creative.  She always comes up with the coolest projects.
 
***********
I am featuring the Season of Style Pocket Cards download. 
They are so easy to use with the 8" x 8" Divided Page Protectors in the
Holiday Catalog.  They just pop into the different pockets along with your photos.
I wanted to show more ways to use this download. 
You know, outside the box thinking.
 
 For my first project I created this free standing scrapbook card.
 I used different elements that I printed out. 
To get a green/red color scheme, I printed it out on quick print so the ink was lighter.  I attached 3 extended flip cards together (cut using SU's cool new framelit) to created a long scrapbook.  More on how to do that tomorrow. 
I punched and cut photos to fit in the spaces of the card.
 
 
12x12 MDS page
This page was created totaling in the MDS program and is ready to send out
for professional printing(minus my watermarks, of course.).
 
 
Oversize Gift Bag Tags
One of the best features of MDS is being able to make any image smaller or larger.
Here I printed out rectangles of a blend of elements from the Season of Style Pocket Cards to create gift tags.  They measure approx.  5" x 6". 
They'll be fun on a gift bag or box.  I used the retired Cherry Cobbler yarn for ties, it's all I had that coordinated.

Well that's all for today.  This week I plan on putting up more how tos.  I am having 2 windows installed.  I have 2 days of classes at Hobby Lobby.  I have another rubber stamp sale in Chilton, to prep for.  So not too much to do.  LOL    Keeps me out of trouble! 
 
 
Next up on the blog hop is Holly E.'s blog Hollybeary Creations.  She is featuring the Waiting for Santa MDS download.  I am excited to see what she has done,
she works on a design blog for My Digital Studio.
 

http://www.hollybeary.com/2013/11/mds-seasonal-savings-blog-hop.html

 
 
http://tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com/2013/11/stampin-addicts-mds-seasonal-sale-blog.html

Blog Hop Order: 1) Heidi (hlw966) -- Bookstagram -- RunningwScissorsStamper
2) Yapha -- Hanukkah Happiness -- Rubber Stamping & Card Making with Yapha
3) Tanya (tanya27) -- Jingle and Joy Kit -- Tinkerin In Ink with Tanya
4) Kim (s1itcher46) -- Season of Style Pocket Cards -- Stitchin n Stampin' on Paper
5) Holly E. (Hollybeary creations) -- Waiting for Santa -- Hollybeary Creations

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Fun, fun projects! I really love that fold-out, photo card. Very cool!

Yapha said...

Fantastic projects! I can't wait to see how you made that extended flip card! You really showed the versatility of this kit!

Tina Adams said...

Very nice projects. Lots of ideas from one download. Love them all.

Tanya Boser said...

That fold out card/scrapbook is so intriguing, I will be back for instructions! Fabulous work, darling!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10