Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hobby Lobby Class Cards

Whew!  All I've been able to get posted are the sale specials this last month.  Life has been good, but busy.  I am trying to get all the fall outside projects done, (not succeeding, bleh), get the house better organized (That is taking more time than I thought it would.) and keep up with my stamping classes.

If you live in the area I am doing these cards in the next 2 weeks at the Green Bay and Manitowoc Hobby Lobby's.  Contact me to reserve a spot!  Space is limited.

The cards are inspired from cards found online.  I am too crazy busy to find time to come up with all my own creations.  Though, I'd rather do that.  :)  I appreciate everyone who shares their creativity online.  The Frosty card is so fun.  He is the retired stamp set but it is now available in a 25 Best Of Snow set from Stampin' Up!.  He's a bit smaller in the Best Of Snow set.
 
Green Bay Hobby Lobby
East Town Mall
Holiday Cards
Monday, Nov. 11 evening 5:30 - 8pm
Wed., Nov. 13 afternoon 1:00PM -3:30
Wed., Nov. 13 evening 5:30-8 PM
Sign up by November 8

**********************************
Manitowoc Hobby Lobby
Christmas Cards
Monday, November 18th
1:00 - 3:30pm
or 5:30 - 8pm
Sign up by November 15th
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Louise Radies said...
Kim, just happen to run into the Blog Hop from Stampin Connection. Lovely blog you have.
TFS
Louise

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10