Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Rosettes

A fun decoration for Halloween.
I created this using the Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die.
 
I cut 4 - 5.5" x 8" pieces with the Rosette die.  I used a thinner paper that is shimmery. 
 I found it in my stash.  Great time to use it up!  :)  I made the rosettes
the same way I created Big Bird in a past blog hop.  Click here to see tutorial.
The face features were all hand cut.
 
I created the pumpkin with 4 - 5.5" x 8.5" pieces of the retired Only Orange.
The smile and stem are hand cut.  I embossed the stem in the Stylish Stripes
Embossing Folder and sponged it with Old Olive ink. 
The eyes are 2.5" and 1.75" punched circles. 
 
If you don't want a face you could add another rosette
 and banners made from the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper . . .
 
 . . . or go simple and just add silhouettes.  I drew these,
but there are silhouettes available online on several sites.
 
 
 
Fun for the holiday!
 
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, these are soo cute.

lisa808 said...

Kim,
Totally adorable & creative!
Hugs, Lisa

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10