Sunday, October 27, 2013

12 Weeks to an Easier Christmas - Week 3

Do you wrap packages ahead of time?  You do?  
You're so ahead of the chaos!  I can't do that, I forget who they are for!  lol 
Stampin' Up! has a great product to make labeling our packages fun, festive and even easier!
 
Here's a great video about the new Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags products.
 
As they mentioned in the video you can purchase just the stamp set and create your own tags if you have the punches.  You can purchase the tag book and use your own greetings, or one of the 2 bundles.  The Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags Starter Bundle is a great gift idea at $24.95.

click here to see the details: Christmas Tagables Stamp set

 
I'm trying to help you whittle down that gift list,
while we make the holiday easier too!


I used the bow die to create a quick bag to hang the tags on. 
I looked for a red one, bleh, I only have white bags on hand. 
So in my stash were some scraps of red foil.  I like
the silver foil paper SU carries.  This was really thick paper.

You can layer the different pieces in the book of tags to create different effects. 


This is my favorite stamp image. :)
Of course, the recipient needs to have a sense of humor too.

There is a pattern side and a solid side to each page.
 
 
In the front and back cover are pockets.  You could make up tags
 ahead of time then store them here until you need to use them. 


Fun stuff!  Easy holiday season!
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10