Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stampin' Up! Warehouse Sale

If any of my followers live in the area . . . .
                
On September 6th and 7th, 2013, Stampin' Up! will hold a warehouse sale
that will be open to the public.
They are selling retired products for two days only.
 
This event will be held at the South towne Expo Center in Sandy, Utah.
 
Current products will not be offered at the warehouse sale.
Stampin' Up! will distribute catalogs and let the shoppers know
how to find a demonstrator, if you need one.
 
Pleeeeeeaaasssseeee!  Go stand in for me, and shop on my behalf.  lol 
I love a good bargain!  Warehouse sales are my favorite as it means
great bargains, Stampin' Up! is doing this to clear space
in the warehouse for all kinds of new merchandise.
 
 
Happy shopping to any who get there!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10