Monday, September 9, 2013

Challenged :) - Mojo Monday 310

I lost my mojo over the weekend.  I think I sold it at the rummage sale.  lol 
It was a great sale, I got rid of lots of household clutter. 
So today I started the process of choosing class cards for October Stamp Nights. 
Yes I do work ahead, then I order the supplies in time.
This month we are doing a 10-4-10 using the snowflake set.
 
I found this sketch over at the Mojo Monday blog.
I love this sketch and decided it was a great layout
for the Truly Grateful stamp set.
 
This card version is as the layout is designed.
 
This one I moved the greeting.
My stamp night gals don't like sideways words.  :D
 
If you'd like to get together with us, have fun and create a few cards,
contact me about attending stamp night this month!
 
Truly Grateful stamp set
Early Espresso , Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit Inks/Markers
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Sweater Weather dsp, 7/16" Natural Trim Ribbon
Neutrals Candy Dots
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Tina Adams said...

Both cards are really pretty. Love the colors.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10