Friday, September 27, 2013

10 for $10 class cards

 
Not the best picture.  No time to do another though.  I am in week 6 of the crazy schedule I set for myself and very happy to see it coming to an end.  This Saturday is the Rubber Stamp Sale.  If you live in the area stop on by!  There will be 19 tables of product for sale by many different vendors.
 
Bi-Annual Green Bay Rubber Stamp and Scrapbooking Sale
Duck Creek VFW Post 7534
754 Riverview Dr  Howard, WI 54313
This is part of the greater Green Bay area.

Saturday, September 28th, 2013
Sale Time - 9:00 AM - 2:00PM
 
Lots of great stuff for sale!  Stamps, cardstock, retired products,
Cuttlebug, Cricut, Sizzix products, cards and much, much, more!!!
 
 
Back to the cards!  This is the class I've been doing the past month, everywhere, with the 5 sheet wonder tutorial I purchased from LeeAnn Greff.  It was more prep than I thought it would be, but I did many of the snowflakes and greetings ahead so my evening classes didn't run so long.  If I do something like this again, I'll make it a day long event with a lunch.  It would give everyone more time to create the cards.  I am offering one more session of this class at the Hobby Lobby in Manitowoc, WI.  If you'd like to attend the class, contact me to sign up.  Spots there are limited, the classroom is smaller.
 
Christmas 10-4-$10 Cards
Manitowoc Hobby Lobby
Monday, October 14 1:00 - 3:30pm or 5:30 - 8pm
Sign up by October 11

I'm looking forward to getting back to a regular schedule,
and getting what is left in my house organized!
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10