Thursday, August 15, 2013

Stamp Image Contest Entry

Hi all! This is a total self promotion.  I've entered a popularity contest.  Well it feels that way.  :)
I entered a stamp creation contest and the one with the most votes wins moola!

I was doodling and came up with an idea for the current stamp image contest Stampin' Up! has going on.  Help me out and vote for me.  I could win $100, $150, or even $200 if I am one of the top three vote getters.

Stampin Up! has created a site to help them design and choose new stamp sets—In with You (beta program).  The In with You program is currently open to anyone in the United States and Canada, including District of Columbia, APO/FPO, and Puerto Rico, but not Québec.

Once you join our
In with You online community, you can submit your original artwork for stamp set challenges, vote and comment on other people’s submissions, earn badges, and interact with others in the community.
We will produce and sell one or more stamp sets from among the top-voted submissions in each challenge. Plus there are fabulous prizes for top designs.

 My idea

 Click here to go to the site.
 http://inwithyou.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Seasonal-Sketches/512300-21421

The contest ends August 31st, so please hurry on over and vote!
To register or sign in click on the link in the top right corner. 
Anyone can sign up to vote!
Come on over, sign up, and vote for me!  Help me be a winner!

Thanks so much!
Kim

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10