Friday, August 30, 2013

Stampin' Addicts Pinterest Challenge Recycle #2

So the challenge was posted this week at Stampin' Addicts. It is a 3D challenge,
I do love making things!  I stepped up and picked the challenge for this week. 
It's Friday and I am finally! getting mine posted.  Great delay on my part
in sharing inspiration. lol  It's been a chaotic week and I don't see it settling down until October.
 
 
My projects.  I made a bunch of these up for this week's orders.  This one
is done in the style of the bag on Holly's blog.  I used the Envelope Punch Board
(available Sept. 1st!) to create my envelopes from cardstock.
  
Top view. 
After making my envelope, I sealed it shut and trimmed an 1/8" off the end.
 
For this style I left the flap up for added candy support.
 I did score all 4 sides as if creating an envelope.  If I'd though ahead,
I wouldn't have scored the 4th side.  It would be stronger.
Both are scored at 1/2" for the width.  I can fit 2 candy bars inside.
 
These were fun and easy!  Come on over to Stampin' Addicts
and give one of our challenges a try.  Either the new Recycled challenges
or an older one that you like.

paper: Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
Sweater Weather dsp  132184  $10.95
 Stamp set used: Truly Grateful  CM 131733  $19.95
 Lots of Thanks CM  129690  $16.95
Also available in German and French
I used just the you word from the lower left image.

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Tina Adams said...

Adorable little treat bag. I love the way it is decorated.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10