Friday, August 23, 2013

Another Stampin' Addicts Challenge Card

I did a spin on the Stampin' Addicts sketch.  I flipped the base 90 degrees,
and spread the sketch across a horizontal card.  I used 2 small die portions
 from the Lattice die, (Which I forgot was still current!) to frame out the birds. 
 
I used the same colors as yesterday's card on ColourQ's challenge blog.
Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Indigo Island, and Lucky Limeade and white. 
 I trimmed away the edges of the Tulip die to fit on the card.  The white layer
was embossed with the Fancy Fan folder.  Texture! Texture! Texture!  :)
The edges of the birds are sponged with craft white ink.
 
it's so much fun to stamp just one card and not have to cut for 30 of them. 
Sorry stampin' gals, love the classes, but I need some solo stampin' time!  :D
Happy stamping!
 

1 comment:

Yapha said...

Pretty! I love all of the bluebirds! Fun take on the sketch!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10