Thursday, August 22, 2013

A twist on challenges @ Stampin' Addicts!

Stampin' Addicts is recycling some of our earlier card challenges.  Aren't we green!  Not with envy, earth friendly green!  lol  Okay, no more silly humor.  Anyone can participate in these challenges, and we have boards on Pinterest where the challenge cards can be shared too!
 
This week's challenge is here: Stampin' Addicts Pinterest Challenge Recycle #1
 
The sketch we are using is very easy. 
So come and join in the fun!
 
I combined this challenge with the color challenge #203 over at the ColourQ blog.  The colors in that challenge are Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Indigo Island, and Lucky Limeade.
 
My card is for my son.  His birthday was last Saturday and I totally spaced it out.  Not something that happens in our family.  I know I am too busy when I forget about birthday cake!
 
I was really inspired!  Even if it will be late.  I used the new Label Card Thinlits Die for my card base.  All the extra pieces to cut shapes with are so much fun to add to a card.  Flip cards are a favorite of mine.
 
I left the inside white area blank so I can write a note on there.
 
The page at Pinterest if you'd like to see what everyone has created.
 
 
******
Label Card Thinlits Die   #133479   32.95
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Yapha said...

What an amazing card! I love all of the texture. Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

Sylvia said...

What a trendy card, Kim! Thanks for sharing it with us at the colourQ.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10