Monday, July 8, 2013

Sponged Wetlands

Pool Party and Baked Brown Sugar!  I love the new colors!
This is a card for a birthday card swap at convention.  I inked the Woodgrain folder with Baked Brown Sugar before embossing the Pool Party layer.  I rubbed the Soft Suede ink pad  over the Baked Brown Sugar strip after it was embossed.  It has the 7/8" Cotton Ribbon and knotted Linen thread tied around it. 
 
I stamped the goose, sponged Soft Suede around it.  Then filled in the center area over the goose with Pool Party.  I love the script style used for the greetings in this set, they are great for any style of card.  I sponged Pool Party over the greeting after stamping it in Soft Suede on Vanilla.  This card layout was inspired by a card created by Julie Gearinger.  Counting down to convention.  More swaps to finish!
Happy stamping!
 

 
 
 


No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10