Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June Thank You cards and Customer Treats

I'm trying to catch up but not getting anywhere.  What else is new?  lol 
I'm buried in swaps trying to get things done for convention. 
These were what I put in the June orders for stamp night.
 
A sampling of the new Rich Regal Candy Dots
that are the replacement for brads in the catalog.
You can order silver brad bases to use with them.
I punched the topper with the 1 3/8" circle punch on a fold.
The stamp image is from the A Round Array  stamp set.
 
The little dress treats are from the New Catalog Blog Hop.
I was able to fit 3 Andes candy's inside. 
I found Toffee Crunch candy's!  No mint!
 
The thank you notes were made at the last minute and had to be
quick and cute as I needed almost 2 dozen of them.
The image is from the Friendship Preserves stamp set.
I used the 1 3/4" Circle punch and the banner form the Hearts a Flutter framelits.
Yes, the paper is retired but worked so well for this!
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

How fun--calorie & no calorie treats!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10