Monday, July 15, 2013

How I spent my weekend

It was a lovely weather weekend.  where was I?  Inside making and packaging cards.  Convention is happening and I had to get these done!

Isn't this cool?
It's all the little strips off the clear envelopes I put my cards in.
3 feet long x 1 foot wide!
I place packing tape on the table sticky side up, then I stick the strips to it. 
YEA!  They don't end up all over the floor, the walls, me, my clothes.   lol


And the 250 cards, tags, and 3D items all packed up to go in the suitcases!
I got a little crazy signing up for swaps this year.  :)
 
I will be getting the Blog Hop how to posts up before I leave.
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

250 cards, tags, & 3D items! Is there room for clothes?

Enjoy!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10