Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stampin' Addicts New Colors Blog Hop 2013

 
Welcome to a special one day blog hop put on by Stampin' Addicts!
We are each featuring a new color.  My color to feature is Pistachio Pudding,
a NEW In Color for 2013 - 2015.  I will admit this was nowhere near a favorite
when I chose it, but it has grown on me.  I hope you like what I did with it too.
 
*****
First off a simple workshop card.  An embossed floral, the NEW Regarding Dahlias stamp set, embossed in white EP on Pistachio Pudding.  This is layered on Whisper White and then Baked Brown Sugar. 
I'll post more about this card on Workshop Wednesday.
 
*****
Here I created a monchromatic card.  Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White. 
The Lacy & Lovely stamp set along with a new Very Vintage Designer Button 
create a very feminine 4" x 4" card for any occasion.
More about this card on Technique Tuesdays.
 
*****
Some Dressed Up 3D treats.  These are small, they hold 1 or 2 mints but how cute for a birthday treat or a shower table decoration.  They might even show up in my customer's orders!  I used the Dress Up Big Shot framelits to cut on the fold. 
More on how to make these on Thursday's Big Shot Style.
 
*****
Just for giggles, something that popped in my head . . .
Yes Tina, it was very late at night when I came up with this idea.
For your sweetie.  Get it?
Pistachio Pudding cardstock, er, pudding.  I had to do it.
 
Inside the card . . . .
Good for a giggle!
 
*****
Next up in the hop is Yapha, featuring Strawberry Slush. 
Yummy sounding.  I swear they create the paper names right
before they go to lunch.
 If you are going backwards through the hop you want to click
See, more food!!!  lol
 Hop Order:
1) Carmen -- Baked Brown Sugar -- Stamping Addiction
2) Rhonda (rhondag) -- Coastal Cabana -- The Stampin' Bunny
3) Heidi (hlw966) -- Crisp Cantaloupe -- RunningwScissorsStamper
4) Kim (s1itcher46) -- Pistachio Pudding -- Stitchin n Stampin' on Paper
5) Yapha -- Strawberry Slush -- Rubber Stamping & Card Making with Yapha
6) Cindy (Cindy E) -- Bermuda Bay -- Heart's Delight Cards
7) Paula (scrapshappen) -- Smokey Slate -- Stampin' with Paula
8) Sara (lilyinkpad) -- Soft Sky -- Lily's Ink Pad
9) Tanya (tanya27) -- Crushed Curry -- Tinkerin In Ink with Tanya

Happy stamping!

8 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Cute projects! I love pistachio and baked brown sugar together! The pudding card is adorable!

lisa808 said...

The dress treats are adorable. And, your late-night pudding is a cute idea.

Paula said...

The pudding card is very clever. So cute. Great projects.

Yapha said...

Love these!! Great use of the color, but your pudding card takes the cake (or rather the pudding)!

Cindy said...

*Snerk!* (Your puddin' card just slays me.) I love a good pun, and that really was very punny! Loving the subtlety of the embosse dahlia - so soft and yet elegant. All in all, a fab selection of projects!

Patty said...

Great projects. The white dahlia is so elegant. Love using the dress as a candy favor.

Tanya Boser said...

Ha! Your pudding card is such a hoot! Leave it to Kim :) I also adore the Dahlia card, so clean and elegant!

lisa808 said...

Adorable dress treat holders and your 'late-night' pudding card is fun.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10