Friday, June 7, 2013

June's Bag Tags and Thank yous

I created the thank you cards and tags for June with Mosaic Madness.
You can purchase this stamp set as part of a bundle,
with matching paper and a punch!

I used the cleared patterned sheets for the thank you cards. 
Inside is a post it stamped with Thank You for your order.
I always save this part of the paper pack for something special. 
Well, lol, that something special is usually collecting dust on a shelf!

The bag tags where fun.  I punched out the Mosaic shape first.
Then punched the circle shape.  I added the center spots
as the brown space was too much by itself.
I put customer's names on post its on the back of these.  Then they can be reused.

Each June I give out book marks using the new in colors.  I usually stamp and attach a punched shape but for these to fit in the book mark holders I found in my stash while cleaning (There is a good reason to clean, treasures are unearthed!) I had to tilt the punched shape.  Do you see the theme?  :)
 
I got this bundle set free for being a Manager with Stampin' Up!.
FREE is fun!  You could earn discounts or free product too. 
Contact me to find out how.
Mosaic Madness stamp set clear 130249 $18.95
Mosaic Madness stamp set wood 130246 $26.95
 
Mosaic Punch 131267 $15.95
 
OR Buy the Mosaic Madness clear-mounts stamp set
and coordinating Mosaic Punch together at a 15% discount.
 
Mosaic Madness Clear Bundle  132733 $29.50
Mosaic Madness Wood Bundle 132734 $36.50
There's even a matching Embossing folder.
Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder  129984  $7.95 

Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper  130141  $12.95
 
 
I'll have cards to share tomorrow with this stamp set.
Monday is the NEW COLOR Blog Hop! 
 
Happy stamping!
01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10