Sunday, June 9, 2013

And the winner is . . . .

True Random Number Generator






Chris R. from Iowa
This is the first card I have seen using this new set. I love the goose. Your card is stunning! I love the touch of the white caps via the gel pen. I would like this set but I wondered if I could do it justice? You certainly did! I never have brayered a card but I think I might have to try this. Can you tell I really like this card and I am not trying to win the dots! Of course that would just be a bonus if I did.
I sent you an email Chris.

Here's the goose from the set Wetlands.
I did a clear block stamped area with Marina Mist and Crumb Cake.  Then stamped the reeds in Crumb Cake over that.  The goose is stamped in Basic Black.  The body is colored in with the new Smoky Slate ink and an Aquapainter.  It's simple and manly.  Looking at it now, I could have embossed the basic Grey layer with the Square Lattice folder.  Next card!
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kim! Oh, I love this card too. The goose is such a handsome devil! That new gray is just perfect for him. This is a great card for a hunter! But, I wouldn't mind having it myself! I had done a cross stitch goose as an ornament once a long time ago with a wreath around it's neck. Now I would have a holiday card from it! I gotta get this set! I love everything you have done with it!

Chris R. from Iowa

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10