Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spring Catalog Samples

You know when you have one of those days where nothing goes right?  Well I've had a month like that.  First thing to go always seems to be the blog, then sleep, then eating right.  Chocolate anyone?  lol  I'm just going to get some cards up here for you to see.  The end of this week is a blog hop for retired stamp sets.  I don't have those samples organized enough to photograph but here are a few from the Spring Catalog.

Collage Curios with Parker's Patterns Designer Series Paper.
 

By the Tide Stamp set with the Honeycomb embossing folder.


Oh, Whale! Stamp Set with Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper.
The circle is punched out with the 2 1/2" Circle punch and the designer paper is layered behind that.
 
Thank you all for hanging in here with me.  I'll get more cards up and I have my samples done for the blog hop.  I'm doing a major clearing out of my house in the next 2 weeks.  I'm going to be in a giant rummage sale!  Hopefully, with less clutter, I can stay on task better.  One can only hope so!  lol
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Chocolate always helps!

I especially like the By the Tide card.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10