Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Sharing

Isn't this gorgeous?  This is my spring bulb bed.  I love the bright colors of spring flowers.
 
*****
CASE (Copy and Share Everything)  I do a lot of this.  I have so much going on it is hard to have every card be an original creation.  By sharing my ideas online, I want people to feel free to case them.  I'd love a shout out when you do, but if it's for a class, that's a little hard.  I tell my customers where I get my ideas and that they are usually not mine!  lol  I'd love to get everything straightened out and organized in a blink of an eye but when moving around several rooms of a house and reorganizing while downsizing, it take several months. sigh  I wish I was Bewitched, and could really blink things where I want them.  (Yes I am giving away my age. lol)
 
Shelli Gardner, owner of stampin' Up! strongly believes in sharing ideas,
so I leave you with a link to her blog today. 
She always has cute and clever ideas to share.
 
A banner of inspiration.
 
 
Isn't this cute.  Shelli made these for Easter treats for her grand kids.
I think they would be cute as puppies or kittens for a birthday party too.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Missi said...

Your garden is lovely! Spring flowers just make me happy!!

LisaBee said...

The garden bed is lovely!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10