Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Silouhette

Oops, I forgot to correct my title before I posted this. 
Silhouette not Silouhette.
 

A card created with a paint chip, Yes, a paint chip! 
We stamped with black Stazon right on the paint chip.  It is cut with the Oval Accent die cut.  An easy card from the 10-4-10 class.  The ribbon is a piece cut and taped to the back side of the die.  A short piece is then tied on it to create the bow.  It is layered on black then a white card base.  I did die cuts from several different color paint chips so the gals had choices.  Paint chips are free, I still asked if I could take some for a craft project, before I took a dozen or so.


Just Believe Stamp set

Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die
 
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10