Sunday, March 17, 2013

A purse for you!

I'm still moving stuff around, and sorting, sorting, sorting. 
I am a craft hoarder.  I found stuff in a bag with a receipt from 2 years ago. 
I must have really needed that stuff. lol
 
While I am sorting I want to share a quick card for that friend we all have who loves purses!  I found this online and cannot find my saved link to credit the original creator!  sigh
 
It is retired Poppy Parade cardstock and a brad from last year 's Sale A Bration.
Emboss a 3.75" x 5" piece of Poppy Parade.  Attach Top Note to this and trim off left edge.
 
Punch 2 Designer Label punch shapes. 
Fold one in half for the flap of the purse.  Place the brad in the front flap.
Texturize the other in the Square Lattice embossing folder.
Attach to back flap of the folded punch shape with Sticky Strip tape. 
Before folding the front over onto embossed shape, attach a loop of 1/8" Black ribbon inside.
Attach purse to top note shape.
Stamp greeting below purse and attach whole piece to white card base.
 
Sale A Bration ends March 22nd.  Place your order now!
Don't miss out on all the free stuff!
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10