Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine Swaps - Part 4

 Why am I posting swaps, rather than creating and sharing?  Well I am doing a major overhaul in my stamp room and it is total chaos!  lol  Hopefully when I am done I can be better organized.  At least this way all the mess will be in one room.  :)

Where I could, I linked to their blogs.
Click on each person's name to check out more of their creations.
 
This is a great card to showcase the Hearts A Flutter stamp set and Framelits.
 
 created by Barbara Dykhouse

I love the hearts popped up on the squares. 
There's even a doily under there.
created by Christy Burbridge - Boyd

A clean and simple style card. 
What a great job layering the heart stamp images from Hearts A Flutter.
The Baker's Twine adds just the right touch to the card.
created by Michelle Litwiller

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! Thanks for posting my valentine card and linking my blog! I'll be visiting yours again soon!
Michelle Litwiller. :)

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10