Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Swaps - Part 2

More wonderful cards.  I'll be posting cards for the next week or so. 
There are so many wonderful Valentine cards in my swap samples.
 
Where I could, I linked to their blogs.
Click on each person's name to check out more of their creations.
 
This first card uses Patterned Occasions,
a Sale A Bration stamp set. that you could get for free!
created by Mary Ellen Stites
 
Love this for Valentines Day. 
From the big catalog the Up, Up & Away stamp set.
created by Betty Button
 
This is so much prettier in person.  It is a glitter heart with
the stamped image from the You Are Loved stamp set layered over it.
creator unknown 
If this is your card let me know.  I want to credit you!
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10