Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Swaps - Part 1

I received so many wonderful swaps this past month. 
My customers and I enjoyed them so much.  So I decided to share them
with you too.  Some are from the Stampin' Up! Leadership event,
some are from swaps I do in the mail.  Where I could, I linked to their blogs.
Click on their name to check out more of their creations.
 
These cards feature the More Amore Designer Series Paper, 
and the Hearts A Flutter stamp set or framelits and other products.
 
 created by Jan Carlson

created by Mary Haugen

created by Betty Button
 
I hope these bring a little inspiration to help you create a Valentine
for the special people in your life.  Which is your favorite?
 
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

LisaBee said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for sharing. :)

lisa808 said...

All three are cut Valentine cards, but the first one really strikes me.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10