Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tractor Time

I decided to pull out a set I haven't used yet. One I had to have.
It's time to ink them up!
 
 
 I colored in the image with markers, then stamped on W. White.  I went over each separate area with a Blender Pen.  Wiping it clean in between.  Using the ink in the top of the ink pad, I color washed over the ground and sky areas.
 
 
stamp set: Harvest Blessings
ink: Basic Grey, Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue
markers: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Basic Grey
paper: W. White, Bravo Burgundy, Basic Grey, First Edition Specialty designer series paper
Blender Pen, Distressing Tool, Needlepoint Border Embossing Folder
 
What set do you own that you haven't you inked up?
Pull it out, make a card, and share!
Happy stamping!

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Spectacular! I love how you offset the DSP. Really classic looking!

Katherine said...

I love your coloring on this card - superb!

Tanya Boser said...

Wow on the detailed coloring!! Great job Kim!

Paula said...

Cool technique!

Adriana Benitez said...

Nice masculine card!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10