Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tractor Time Tag

Another card with Harvest Blessings.
I cut out the tractor!  Putzy work.
I did this because I smudged around it, trying to do something that didn't work.  The tractor image turned out so well I had to use it!  It seemed so small on a card, that I decided to layer it on the tag then the card base.  I didn't like the greeting on that banner but nothing else worked any better.  This card will go in my redo pile.  I tore and attached the blue sky layer to the Always Artichoke before die cutting the tag so I had a horizon line for the image.
 
stamp set: Harvest Blessings
Ink: Always Artichoke
markers: Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Basic Grey
paper: W. White, Bravo Burgundy, Basheful Blue,  Always Artichoke, First Edition Specialty designer series paper
Blender Pen, Striped Embossing Folder
 
I am working on sorting and reorganizing all my stamping stuff
so back to work for me!
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10