Friday, February 15, 2013

French Foliage

My downline Tina, found a Valentine card by Carol Payne online.
It was such an interesting layout.  I decided to recreate it with another theme.
 
Yes, I stamped and cut out the leaves! 
Not being my favorite thing to do, my cutting is sloppy.
I'm being honest about it, but cutting them out was needed for the card.
See the edges on the right where there is vanilla beyond the ink?
 
It is so much easier to sponge around the edges to hide those areas.
 
 
Inks: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke
cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Stamp sets: French Foliage, Confetti (leaf image used with Crumb Cake as background)
Early Espresso Baker's Twine
I love Autumn cards.
 
Thanks Tina!  Great inspiration card!
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

LisaBee said...

Kim, love your fall take on Carol's card. :)

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10