Saturday, January 26, 2013

Valentine Decor

One of my downline, Tina, gave me a beautiful gift.
 
I just love this.  Vintage is my style.  :)
 Would you like to make one too?
 
Here's a close up of each row.  Even if you didn't have these images or punches,
it would be easy to replace an element in a square with something similar.
Top Row
 
 Middle Row
 
Bottom Row 
 
I think each separate square would be lovely on a set of cards . . . .
Hmm, after I prep for this next big event I have to play around
with that idea.  Off to find some ribbon to hang it with. 
 
Happy stamping!

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Beautiful gift. Tina did an amazing job.

Anonymous said...

Great project and a super gift. I think I will give this a try with what I have handy. This would make a great birthday card for my DD, her birthday is Feb. 14th. TFS!

Ad K.

LisaBee said...

Beautiful!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Tina did a wonderful job! This is so gorgeous! You or her should have a class to make one of these.
Have a great day! Your friend, Sarah

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10