Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sneak Peek Pretty Petites

Tomorrow is the Sale A Bration Blog Hop. 
I thought I'd give you a sneak peek.
Actually I regard this card as a flop.  Lori asked if I do more than one design for a card, and YES I do!  This was suppose to be a monochromatic card and it just seems busy and out of balance.  No amount of playing around with it helped.  lol  Maybe turning it horizontal, but I think I tried that already.  :)  I used the new Borders Scoring Plate with all the patterns on it to create the stitch marks.  I then filled the indents in with the white gel pen.  Maybe that was too much . . .
Borders Scoring Plate Simply Scored  126192  $14.95
 
I look forward to seeing you after noon tomorrow!
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10