Friday, January 18, 2013

Sale A Bration Blog Hop

 
 
 Welcome to the Stampin' Addicts Sale A Bration Blog Hop, where we will be
featuring different products from the free items available to you,
when you place a $50 order with your demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration. 
If you are traveling forward in the blog hop you just came from
 Paula's blog Stampin' with Paula where she featured Vintage Verses. 
 Beautiful stamp set, she created beautiful cards with it!
I will be showcasing the stamp set Pretty Petites.  It's a stamp set
that co-ordinates with the new Petite Curly Label Punch, also a free item choice.
 
*****
My first project is a card created with a template.  To get the openings lined up
I created a template that I will post Monday so yo too can line small opening up. 
 
I also used the More Amore (Spring Catalog) dsp, pearls,
 and some of the Baja Blue Seam Binding Ribbon. 
Some of the images are popped up with Dimensionals.
 
 
*****
This one was an out of the box idea.  I cut some tags with the
Hearts A Flutter framelits (Spring Catalog) then flipped them
around and cut the opposite end to match.  I did free hand piercing on them. 
I was glad it was just one card!
 I strung the tags on just the blue strand from the Indigo Island Baker's Twine. 
I pulled it out of the 6" piece of twine.  I love to use our embossing folders
on Clean and Simple style cards such as this one.  It adds texture, without adding
too much fuss.
 
 
*****
These treats were soooo much fun.  Do you remember making the
accordion arm/leg heart people in grade school?  I made tons of them as a child. 
 I wanted to show that all the images could work for the treats. 
What a great idea to pop in a lunch box, use as a tag
on a gift bag, or just use for a Valentine's Day treat.
 
I layered the different images on punch shapes and die cuts
to create a little more pizazz.  The treat on the left has an accordion folded
heart base.  It's really easy and I'll share where I found that info on Monday.
 
 
*****
Next up on the blog hop is Rubber Stamping and Card Making with Yapha,
who will be featuring Patterned Occasions.  What cute cards! 
I wasn't going to get this set, but after seeing Yapha's cards I have to have it!
 
 
Thank you for hopping through our blogs. 
Any questions please feel free to contact any of us.
 
 
 
1) Tanya (tanya27) -- Madison Avenue
2) Rhonda (rhondag) -- Vine Street Embossing Folder
3) Cindy (CindyE) -- Bloomin' Marvelous
4) Heidi (hlw966) -- Feeling Sentimental
5) Betty (kittystamp) -- Hello Happy Simply Sent kit
6) Paula (scrapshappen) -- Vintage Verses
7) Kim (s1itcher46) -- Pretty Petites
8) Yapha -- Patterned Occasions
9) Sara (lilyinkpad) -- Lemonade Stand Digital Disc
10) Debra (WebDeb) -- One Big SAB CD

Happy stamping!

14 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Adorable, Kim! I love those candy projects - so cute!!

RhondaG -the stampin' bunny said...

Wonderful projects Kim! I will definitely sneak an M&M tube in a lunch pail now!

LOVE your idea with the framelit too...DEfinitely going to CASE that!

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

Love your projects!

Yapha said...

Super cute projects! I love those Valentine treats! So much fun!

Kathy said...

What great ideas! Loved seeing your work!

Cindy said...

Aaah, I had forgotten all about the accordion projects when I was a kid (probably because it was so long ago, lol)! Those treats are too adorable, and the idea to flip the banner in the Framelit is fabulous. Now I'll be looking at my other Framelits with new eyes. :-)

Betty said...

Cute (and yummy!) projects. Thanks for showing how versatile this little set can be!

lisa808 said...

What fun treats!

Katherine said...

Great cards - I love the Valentine Treats!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Such a fun group of projects! and yes, I made a ton of those valentine's as a kid!

Adriana Benitez said...

Oh - what a great alternate way to use the framelits! How cute is that?!

Paula said...

All great projects Kim. I like how you changed up the label punch.

Debra Burgin said...

I really like the first card -- positing the punchies in the windows is a great idea!

Tanya Boser said...

Love all of those treats, can't wait to see how you did the heart rosette!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10