Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oversize Tag

I am doing a swap for Over the Top Tags for Leadership. 
This is a vintage tag for one group. 
It measures 4" x 6".  I had a lot of fun using the different framelits
and embosslits to create the elements on the tag.  the doilies carried
in the Spring Catalog are very easy to add color to. 
 
 I sponged the 1/2 doily on here.  I also tried the brayer, but the color
was too intense.  There are pearls, Vintage safety pins, vintage glass buttons,
and a vintage brad..  Sense a theme?
I frayed one edge of the Natural 7/8" Cotton ribbon (carried over from
the Holiday mini) before attaching it to the tag.
 
I'm getting to the end of the swap making!
 
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Thank you for my tag. It is beautiful. Love all the vintage details.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10