Monday, January 21, 2013

Challenge Card - SAB - Mojo Monday 277

I'm finishing up my blog hop how to post.  Yesterday got sidetracked.
Here's the Mojo Monday Challenge card.

I really went off the sketch, the bones are still there but it just had a direction
of it's own.  I trimmed the sides of the blue pattern flag on the gold tone banner. 
I think the Rich Razzleberry layer could have been a bit shorter but I am not ripping it apart at this point.  :)

I used the SAB Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, and W. White card stock,
Hearts A Flutter Framelits, new mini Butterfly punch 
which which co-ordinates with the SAB stamp set Bloomin' Marvelous, used here. 
Large Oval punch, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack

And here is the sketch.
 
Anyone can participate in the challenges.  Let me know in a comment if you do. 
I'd love to see what you create.Go on, try it, you know you can!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Misty said...

'Dem bones' lol! It is very pretty! I used butterfly as well. I am just now getting back into challenges. I remember Mojo Mondays, but lost all info on others.
Hummer Hugs,
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10