Friday, January 25, 2013

January's Bag Tags and Thank yous

Several Stampin' Up! orders arrived late yesterday.  I've been busy sorting orders.  Then making tags, thank you cards and gift items.  I used Bloomin' Marvelous for all of them.  It was easier and I really like this combination of colors.  I also love this stamp set.  You'll be seeing lots of it.  You've been warned.   lol 
 
Close up of the 3" x 3" thank you cards.
 
The thank you item.  I have such great customers,
I like to give them a small thank you each month.
 
I die cut the 2 Tag die cut in River Rock.  Fold it over just below the scallop edge.  Staple it over one of those small clear envelopes.  I find them in the gift wrapping dept of the craft store.  It's filled with a sampling of Sale A Bration ribbon and buttons.  Attach a 1 3/4" Scallop Circle on the front of the folded flap.  I stamped the image then punched that with the Extra large Oval punch and layered it on the Rich Razzleberry Scallop circle.  Quick and cute! 
 
When I create the tags for the bags.  (I put a post it on the back with customers names so I know who's order is who's.  I punch the hole so they can slide the cord out and use the shape on a card.
 
It's fun each month to get to make these.  Otherwise I'd be wanting to do craft shows.   Those just aren't profitable for me.  Now to move on to prep for next week's workshop. 
Happy stamping!
 
01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10