Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Challenge Card - Friday Mash Up 93

 
Photo Source
So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with a "Birthday Theme".
  2. Or Make a project using "Brads".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Birthday project with some brads".
 
************************************************************************
 
 
I took my card from the SAB blog hop and added some Glitter Brads. 
I like it so much more now.  It was just too plain.  I realized it fit into
the Friday Mash Up Challenge so I can share it there too!
 
That yellow strip is not crooked.  I need to get my photo area
set back up.  I cleaned out that room and had taken it down.   
More on how to create the 2 ended tag here.
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10