Monday, January 14, 2013

Challenge Card - All Hearts - Mojo Monday 276

I'm working on my pictures from leadership.  It's taking longer than I thought it would.  So I thought I'd post a card for you.  It fell together so quickly.   I know everyone doesn't like busy cards, but I love the patterns of this paper together.
 



I used the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Baja Breeze card stock,  
Hearts A Flutter stamp set and matching Framelits, a large heart from the Hearts Collection Framelits,
Polka Dot  embossing folder, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, a pearl, and a 1/4 of a Paper Doily
from the Spring Catalog.  On the Baja Breeze vertical strip it is embossed with one of 2 folders from
the new embossing folder set, Needlepoint Border.

And here is the sketch.
 
Anyone can participate in the challenges. 
Go on, try it, you know you can!
 
Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

This is so pretty Kim! I love the colors & the mix of papers you used...you did an awesome job with the sketch!

Romantyczka said...

Śliczna !!!

lisa808 said...

I love the different papers. Very pretty card.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10