Thursday, December 27, 2012

Spring Catalog Blog Hop starts Friday!

Lots of great ideas for the stamp sets
 in the new Spring Catalog that goes into effect January 3rd.
 
Here is a fancy fold card I created with the new More Amore
Specialty Designer paper.  It is for a Valentine Swap at Leadership.
 I used 4 of the 12 designs of the paper.  Two of the sheets are die cut hearts.
There's even a sneak peek of the new Delicate Details Lace Tape,
on the larger heart.
 
It was going to be a triple Heart Easel Card.  It was 8" long
when folded flat so I chose to do a Double heart Easel Card.
It will travel home better for everyone I am swapping with.
 
 
side view
 
folded flat
 
It's a very easy card to create. 
I didn't think it would be but it was.  :)
 
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Pretty card! I love easel cards.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Kim, This is gorgous! I love it! You'll have to teach us how to make it someday. Thanks, your friend, Sarah

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10