Thursday, December 20, 2012

Silent Night

 
I saw this layout, on Stamp it with Jen from last year, and had to make it for
stamp night.  There are trees stamped in Versamark on the Night of Navy card base.  There is a scallop circle from the Perfect Pennants Bigz Die behind the image.
 
The dsp is from the Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack - Neutrals Collection. 
It's the white selection in the pack.
 
I dyed the Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon with Night of Navy Ink refill.  It made it more fragile as it took the sizing out of the ribbon.  Click here to see how to dye ribbon.
 
I used the 2Way glue and Dazzling Details glitter to add bling to the roof areas of the house.  It just doesn't show very well in the photo.  I nee dot clear my office space out again.  I can't get to my photo shoot area in there. 
 
 
Don't forget about the Free Tags for You!  Click here to download them.
 
Happy stamping!

No comments:

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10