Saturday, December 22, 2012

Callenge Card Sneak Peek

I'm working on ideas for leadership swaps.  Less than 3 weeks
to get them done.  yikes!  Lots of other things are scheduled
in that time frame besides making swaps.  lol
 
The flowers are from the Secret Garden.  That's the sneak peek.
I embossed the flowers in clear over the Travel Journal Builder Wheel.
Sponged ink over them.Crumb Cake is the color on this card. 
Ink, cardstock, and Seam Binding Ribbon.  Well white for the image layer. 
 A true Clean and Simple would be one layer,
but I goofed up one edge so I trimmed it and layered on crumb Cake.
 
I've been browsing the challenge sites for inspiration.
This site is great!
 
 
 
I think I'm going to try this card in a pastel.
Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Waving hi, Kim! See you at leadership? This is a perfect swap card, and a perfect technique for this challenge. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Lili said...

Beautiful CAS card Kim! Love how you embossed the flowers on the stamped background. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week!

Tara (Murphy) Bourgoin said...

Beautiful! Heidi's right, this is a perfect technique for this challenge - you're card is so elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10