Sunday, October 21, 2012

And the winner is . . .

post # 4
I really like quick and cute cards. Everything you do is cute.
Susan
October 17, 2012 8:25 AM
Contact me with your address Susan, It's packaged up ready to go in the mail.
Maybe you'll get to use it yet for this Halloween.
 
Thank you everyone for visiting my blog.  The visitor count is now at 10, 359. 
Those are not all my visits!  lol  I enjoy blogging.  I want to start creating short videos but need to learn more about all that.  With my crazy schedule, that will be a while yet.
 
Here's another card with the set Susan won.
I got this in a demonstrator swap, from Sara Cimbaro.
 
 
Happy stamping!

 
Delete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Susan! Hope your weekend was great, Kim.
Ad K.

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10