Sunday, October 14, 2012

178 more views

How about that, I'm 178 views away from 10,000. 
Thank you all for visiting my blog.
 
In honor of this I'm giving away a Halloween stamp set.
Toxic Treats
 
Leave a comment about something you'd like to see more of, or something new
you'd like to see on my blog, and you could win this stamp set.
 
Here's a card created with this set by Brenda Boeve. 
 I swapped for this card at demonstrator event back in August.
I love the stamping layered on the dsp.
 
Happy stamping!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what I would want to see more of - basically anything you feel like doing! Love this card with the stamping on the DP - fun!
Congrats on all your hits in advance! Love visiting your blog.

Chris R. from Iowa

Margaret said...

I have seen so many projects on your site recently I would love to make. So I'm not sure I can suggest anything new! Always love "quick and easy" that doesn't look it :)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see more technique tutorials. I love your blog.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

I really like quick and cute cards. Everything you do is cute.
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hope I'm in time to enter. I love your blog. I just don;t get here often enough.
Dina

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Hoping to win. Myra

01 09 10 view sourceprint?01 09 10 01 09 10 01 09 10